Jennifer Pilotti is a personal trainer, writer, and educator. She has been working in the personal training industry since 2001. She moved to the Peninsula from Davis in 2002 to take a position as a personal trainer at The Beach and Tennis Club at Pebble Beach. While there, she worked with individuals of all ages and abilities and discovered a passion for helping individuals reach their movement potential.
Her training style is influenced by several modalities, and she believes strongly in making effective fitness and wellness education available to people of all levels and abilities. She regularly contributes articles to Yoga and Movement Research, Breaking Muscle, Think Movement, and Medium. She uses the tools appropriate for the person in front of her to improve proprioception, strength and mobility. She regularly teaches continuing education workshops for movement professionals and those wanting to deepen their understanding of motor control, anatomy, and integration. She has a special interest in how somatic awareness can be applied to dynamic movement and the power of controlled mobility.
She is the owner of Be Well Personal Training, a boutique personal training studio located in The Barnyard Shopping Center in Carmel. Jenn is also available for lectures on various wellness topics, workshops, and movement based retreats for corporate and private parties.
Education and Training:
- B.S. Exercise physiology, U.C.Davis, 2002
- M.S. Human Movement, A.T. Still University, 2012
- RYT 200 (registered yoga teacher)
- American College of Sports Medicine, Health Fitness Instructor
- National Academy of Sport Medicine, Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Certified Trainer
- TRX Trainer
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist
- Postural Restoration Institute Pelvis, Myokinematics, Pelvic Restoration, and Impingement and Instability training completed
- MovNat level I Certified Trainer
- Evolution Kettlebell Groundwork training completed
- GMB Trainer