Jennifer Pilotti is a personal trainer, writer, and educator. She has been working in the personal training industry since 2001. She moved to the Peninsula from Davis in 2002 to take a position as a personal trainer at The Beach and Tennis Club at Pebble Beach. While there, she worked with individuals of all ages and abilities and discovered a passion for helping individuals reach their movement potential.
Her training style is influenced by several modalities. She regularly reads the latest research in movement science, and is a contributor to the Yoga and Movement Research website. She uses the tools appropriate for the person in front of her to improve proprioception, strength and mobility. She regularly attends workshops on different topics in the health and wellness field, and feels fortunate to have found a career she loves and can share with others.
She is the owner of Be Well Personal Training, a boutique personal training studio located in The Barnyard Shopping Center in Carmel. Jenn is also available for lectures on various wellness topics, workshops for personal trainers, and movement based retreats for corporate and private parties.
Jenn is also a contributing writer for Breaking Muscle. A sampling of her articles can be found here.
Education and Training:
- B.S. Exercise physiology, U.C.Davis, 2002
- M.S. Human Movement, A.T. Still University, 2012
- RYT 200 (registered yoga teacher)
- American College of Sports Medicine, Health Fitness Instructor
- National Academy of Sport Medicine, Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Certified Trainer
- TRX Trainer
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist
- Postural Restoration Institute Pelvis, Myokinematics, Pelvic Restoration, and Impingement and Instability training completed
- MovNat level I Certified Trainer
- Evolution Kettlebell Groundwork training completed
- GMB Trainer